Available in thicknesses from 2 mm to 120 mm. Length tolerance +/- 2mm.
If you have not found the product you are looking for, please contact us directly. We would be happy to make you an offer on request.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
08X18H10T is an austenitic, heat-resistant stainless steel, stabilized with titanium. This material designation means:
- 08 - max. 0.08% carbon;
- X18 - approx. 17-19% chromium;
- H10 - approx. 9-11% nickel;
- T - about 1% titanium.
According to GOST-5632, the material is composed of iron (approximately 65%), chromium and nickel as the main component. Chromium makes the quality corrosion resistant. Due to the nickel content, good mechanical strength and excellent heat resistance are achieved. The material is also alloyed with 1% titanium. The addition of titanium improves intergranular corrosion and deformation resistance, but deteriorates the machinability of the quality.
Buy 08X18H10T in our online shop around the clock. We offer a wide range of GOST steels and we would be happy to make you an offer on request.
The alloy is stable at high temperatures and can be welded very well with all common welding processes. The material can be treated with solution heat treatment in the temperature range from +1020 to +1120 ° C. Furthermore, it has good chemical resistance to organic acids and can be used in other aggressive environments such as B. can be used in salt water. The material is weakly magnetic. However, after the heat treatment, it becomes non-magnetic.
Typical applications of 08x18h10t are:
- Welding devices for use under the most difficult environmental conditions;
- Heat exchanger;
- Components of furnaces;
- Spark plug electrodes.
08X18H10T is characterized by:
- good resistance to intergranular corrosion;
- high deformation resistance;
- excellent heat resistance;
- good stability at high temperatures;
- good resistance to organic acids and in other aggressive environments;
- very good weldability;
- Heat treatment by solution annealing at temperatures from +1020 to + 1120 ° C.
If you are looking for 08X18H10T at a good price, you have come to the right place. As a reliable supplier of GOST steels, we guarantee uncomplicated shipping worldwide and safe shopping. Your satisfaction with products and service is our priority.