stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Copper tape 0.1x600mm tape 0.1 meters to 100 meters
Copper tape thickness 0.1mm, width 600mm, tape 0.1 meters to 100 meters
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Copper tape is a flat finished product with a rectangular cross-section and a thickness of 0.1 mm to 6 mm. It is made from pure copper or copper alloys. The copper tape is electrically and thermally conductive. Copper foil is easy to form and tough, and has excellent bactericidal properties. Copper is also used as an alloy additive: brass and bronze are the most common copper-based alloys.
Copper tape can be purchased from the Evek GmbH online shop. We offer copper strips at the best prices and ensure fast deliveries within Europe.
It is not susceptible to oxidation, corrosion, moisture, heat, or chemicals. In addition, copper is not attacked by alkalis.
Thanks to its excellent electrical conductivity, copper tape is in great demand mainly in electrical engineering. This is how we produce:
- Snail protection for flower pots;
- Clamps and strands;
- Housing of electrical appliances;
- Coils and choke.
Copper foil has the following properties:
- excellent electrical and thermal conductivity;
- good resistance to oxidation, corrosion, moisture, heat and chemicals;
- good formability and toughness;
- excellent bactericidal properties;
- good tear resistance;
- can be alloyed with other metals.
At Evek GmbH as a reliable supplier you can buy copper foil. Copper strips are always in stock ready for delivery. Contact us and get an offer.
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Snail protection for flower pots; Clamps and strands; Housing of electrical appliances; Coils and choke
- 8,94 g/cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 401 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.0171 Ω mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 58 · 10⁶ S/m
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.