Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Manganin is an alloy consisting of approx. 85% copper, 2.5-3.5% nickel and 11.5-13.5% manganese. Manganin wire is characterized by a low temperature coefficient of electrical resistance. The temperature coefficient is between approx. 20 and 50 °C.
Buy CuMn12Ni from Evek GmbH. We are a competent supplier and deliver internationally. Fast and uncomplicated - that's our motto.
The material 2.1362 also has high long-term stability of the electrical resistance and good workability. Furthermore, manganin wire has an extremely low thermoelectric power compared to copper and is not resistant to corrosion. Manganin can be brazed and welded well.
The main areas of application of CuMn12Ni are:
- Manufacture of measuring devices and precision resistors;
- as measuring line in cryostats;
- production of shunts.
Manganin wire has the following properties:
- low thermal conductivity;
- can be brazed and welded well;
- good workability;
- high long-term stability of the electrical resistance.
Evek GmbH Online Shop only sells high-quality manganin at the best prices. Visit us and convince yourself of our service.
Chemical composition (in %)