nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Copper sheet 1.5mm-3mm plates Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 1000mm
Copper sheet 0.5mm-1mm plates Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 1000mm
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Operation area:||Manufacture of gutters and downspouts; Ceilings of roof surfaces;
Production of roof drainage; Manufacture of copper vessels
|Density:||8.92 g / cm³|
|Thermal conductivity:||401 W / m K|
|Electrical resistance:||0.0171 Ω mm² / m|
Sheet copper is made from pure copper. The production of copper sheet is done by rolling. Copper is valued for its excellent durability (over 200 years) and excellent properties. This metal has high electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity. It shows good resistance to corrosion and is not attacked by hydrochloric acid and alkaline solutions. Copper is well alloyed with many metals. The most important copper alloys are brass (with zinc), bronze (with tin) and nickel silver (with zinc and nickel).
Made-to-measure copper sheet is easy to process. It can be polished, cut, and forged. Among other things, copper has good formability and toughness. The sheet metal made of copper is used in various areas of life. Copper sheet is used:
- in the manufacture of gutters and downspouts;
- when covering roof areas;
- in the production of roof drainage;
- in the manufacture of copper vessels.
Typical properties of copper sheets are:
- excellent longevity (over 200 years);
- high electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity;
- good resistance to corrosion;
- not susceptible to hydrochloric acid and alkalis;
- can be used as an alloy additive.
- R240 / F25 (semi-hard)
- operation area
- Electrical engineering and electronics; Heat exchanger; Connection terminals; Cables and wires; Windings of all kinds; Electrodes
- Material number
- 8.93 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 394 W / m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0.018 Ω mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 57 m / Ω • mm²
- tensile strenght
- 240-300 N / mm²
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
copperCopper sheet 0.8mm sheets Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
Copper sheet 0.8mm sheets Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
copperCopper sheet 0.5-5mm plates Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
Copper sheet 0.5-5mm plates Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm