stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Copper sheet 4mm-6mm plates Cu sheet cutting selectable 100mm to 1000mm
Copper sheet 4mm-6mm plates Cu sheet thin sheet selectable 100mm to 1000mm
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Sheet copper with material number 2.0065 is tough-polarized copper. It is made by electrolytic refining and is made up of about 99.9% copper and about 0.04% oxygen. Cu-ETP is characterized by a very high thermal and electrical conductivity. Copper sheet cutting is well resistant in a natural atmosphere as well as against neutral salt solutions and non-oxidizing acids. The material is easy to weld, but difficult to braze and solder. It also has medium hot formability and poor cold formability. The material is difficult to polish mechanically and electrolytically and it is difficult to galvanize. 2.0065 has excellent machinability.
In the Evek GmbH online shop, copper sheets are offered in various sizes. Buy Cu-ETP through Evek GmbH and enjoy high quality.
Since copper sheet 2.0065 has high conductive properties, it is primarily used in areas where high electrical conductivity is required, such as in electrical engineering and electronics. The other most important areas of application of Cu-ETP are:
- Heat exchanger;
- Cables and wires;
- Windings of all kinds;
Copper sheet is characterized by the following properties:
- very high conductivity for heat and electricity;
- good resistance in a natural atmosphere;
- not susceptible to neutral salt solutions and non-oxidizing acids;
- easy to weld;
- excellent machinability;
- poorly hard- and soft-solderable;
- medium hot formable and poor cold formable;
- difficult to polish mechanically and electrolytically;
- difficult to electroplate.
If you are looking for a high quality copper sheet, Evek GmbH is there for you. As a reliable supplier, we offer copper sheet cutting at a good price and ensure your satisfaction with our products and services.
- operation area
- Elektrotechnik und Elektronik; Wärmetauscher; Anschlussklemmen; Kabel und Leitungen; Wicklungen jeder Art; Elektroden
- Material number
- 8,93 g/cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 394 W/m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0,018 Ω mm²/m
- Electrical conductivity
- 57 m/Ω•mm²
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.