The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Grade 2 titanium sheet is made from unalloyed pure titanium. It consists of at least 99.2% titanium. 3.7035 is characterized by high corrosion resistance in oxidizing and alkaline environments. The grade is insensitive to organic acids and compounds as well as hot gases and aqueous salt solutions. Titanium sheet behaves stably in sea water. Material 3.7035 can be welded well with all common welding processes and has a high notched impact strength and good creep strength. It also has high ductility and toughness. Titanium 3.7035 is biocompatible, meaning it is acceptable with the human body. Titanium plate is non-magnetic.
If you would like to buy titanium sheet, please contact us directly. We have good titanium sheet price and ship worldwide. In addition, we offer titanium sheet cutting.
Grade 2 titanium sheet is in high demand across many industries. Above all, it is used in the chemical industry (apparatus construction). Due to its excellent resistance to salt and sea water, it is still in great demand in the offshore sector. Other main areas of application for material 3.7035 are:
- Aerospace engineering (various components);
- sea water desalination and flue gas desulfurization plants;
- medical technology;
- heat exchangers (various components);
- Low-temperature technology (low-temperature containers).
Titanium plate with the material number 3.7035 is characterized by the following features:
- high resistance to corrosion in oxidizing and alkaline environments;
- Insensitivity to organic acids and compounds, as well as hot gases and aqueous salt solutions;
- excellent seawater resistance;
- high impact strength and good creep rupture strength;
- excellent weldability;
- high ductility and toughness;
- excellent biocompatibility;
- not magnetic.
If you want to buy titanium plate, Evek GmbH is here for you. As an experienced supplier, we ship smoothly and easily. Our online shop offers a wide range of cut titanium sheet and titanium plate.
Chemical composition (in %)
| Ti|| C|| N|| feet|| O|| H|
| rest|| 0.08|| 0.03|| 0.30|| 0.25|| 0.015|