Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Monel® K 500 is an alloy of nickel and copper. The grade is additionally alloyed with aluminum and titanium and can therefore be hardened. 2.4375 has a high tensile strength and is non-magnetic. The material has good resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking and has good mechanical strength properties. Furthermore, Alloy K500 is not susceptible to seawater and a large number of acids and alkalis.
If you are looking for Monel® K 500, you have come to the right place in the Evek GmbH online shop. From stock we offer high-quality nickel alloys at a good price.
Thanks to its excellent properties, 2.4375 has a wide range of applications in the oil industry, in ship technology, for turbine construction and in the chemical industry. Various components and fasteners, springs, shafts, drill rods, valves, pumps and compressed gas cylinders for fluorine are made from Alloy K500.
Monel® K 500 is characterized by the following features
- high tensile strength;
- good resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking;
- good mechanical strength properties;
- not susceptible to seawater and a variety of acids and alkalis.
Typical areas of application for 2.4375 are:
- petroleum industry (oil drilling shafts, drilling rods);
- chemical industry (springs);
- pump components;
- tow ropes for boats.
Buy Alloy K500 through Evek GmbH, a reliable supplier. We deliver worldwide and do everything to ensure that you remain satisfied with our service.