Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.3912 is an austenitic alloy consisting of approximately 61% iron and 36% nickel. The rest is silicon, sulfur, phosphorus, manganese, cobalt, chromium and carbon. The grade has a low thermal expansion rate and has good ductility and toughness. Invar® 36 has good strength at low temperatures. The thermal expansion of the material can be further reduced by cold forming. Below the Curie temperature, the material shows ferromagnetic properties. At higher temperatures it behaves non-magnetically.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for 1.3912. We make sure to offer our customers high quality nickel alloys with good price.
Invar® 36 is mainly used in plants for the production, storage and transport of liquefied gases. Furthermore, this material is used in measuring and control devices. For example, thermostats are made from 1.3912, which are used to measure temperatures below 200 °C. The goodness finds other applications:
- for the production of OLED screens;
- in aircraft construction (CFRP parts);
- in satellite construction (frames, mounts and housings for electronic control units);
- in optical and laser systems (support elements for electromagnetic lenses);
- cryogenic components;
- in the automotive industry (various components).
Invar® 36 is characterized by the following features:
- low thermal expansion rate;
- good ductility and toughness;
- good strength at low temperatures;
- cold workable;
- ferromagnetic below the Curie temperature;
- nonmagnetic above the Curie temperature.
1.3912 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. Buy high-quality nickel alloys from Evek GmbH and convince yourself of the highest quality of our products