Bronze bar 2.1090 (CuSn7ZnPb) round bar profile round steel from 0.5 meters to 2 meters
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service.
2.1090 is a sliding material with good emergency running properties. The material consists of copper (base), tin, zinc and lead. In addition to medium hardness, it has very good machinability and good corrosion resistance, even in seawater. The material is resistant to non-oxidizing acids and neutral salt solutions. The weldability is bad. CuSn7ZnPb can be easily soft-soldered and electrolytically polished. However, the brazing grade is fair, as is its mechanical polishability.
Bronze rods can easily be bought from Evek GmbH. Other bronzes are also offered at a good price.
Bronze round material with the material number 2.1090 is mainly used for plain bearings in machine and tool construction. Other main areas of application for CuSn7ZnPb are:
- Normal and highly stressed bearing bushes;
- Medium-loaded sliding plates and strips;
- Transmission, rocker arm, stuffing and connecting rod bushes;
- friction rings and discs;
- ship shaft references.
Bronze rod is characterized by the following features:
- Medium hardness and good machinability;
- Good corrosion resistance also in sea water;
- Resistant to non-oxidizing acids and neutral salt solutions;
- Poor weldability;
- Good solderability;
- Medium brazeable and mechanically polishable.
2.1090 can be bought in the Evek Online Shop. As a reliable supplier of semi-finished metal products, we ship worldwide.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)