These flat bars are cut from sheet metal.
Length tolerance +/-2mm.
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service.
This brass flat bar has a material number of 2.0321 and is composed of approximately 62-64% copper and approximately 34-37% zinc. The proportion of accompanying components is approx. 0.5%. The brass flat bar can be processed excellently: it is easy to weld and very easy to soft-solder and hard-solder. In addition, the material has very good cold forming and polishability properties and is very easy to electroplate. CuZn37 has good corrosion resistance: it behaves stably in water and various salt solutions. The material 2.0321 is diamagnetic.
If you are looking for a brass flat bar at a good price, you have come to the right place. With us you can buy brass flat bar and get uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Brass flat bar CuZn37 can be used in a variety of ways: from signs and covers to parts for brass instruments and contact parts in switches and sockets.
Other main areas of application for 2.0321 are:
- furniture fittings;
- Polygraphic devices (matrices);
- bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings;
- automobile construction;
- Electrical engineering;
- Various decorative elements.
The following features distinguish brass flat bar CuZn37:
- Good weldability;
- Very good soft and hard solderability;
- Very good cold forming and polishability;
- Very easy to electroplate;
- Good corrosion resistance;
Evek GmbH Online Shop offers cut brass flat bars in different sizes. We are a reliable brass flat bar supplier and stand for the highest product quality.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)