Brass sheet metal strips flat bar 20x0.5mm-90x6mm cut strips
- Wnr. 2.0321; DIN CuZn37; US C27200;
- Area of application: bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings; furniture fittings; various decorative elements; signs; polygraphic devices (matrices); Electrical engineering; parts for brass instruments;
- Properties: good weldability; very good soft and hard solderability; very good cold forming and polishability; very easy to electroplate; good corrosion resistance to water and various salt solutions; diamagnetic;
- density 8.44 g/cm³; melting point 1083 °C; Tensile strength min. 360 MP;
- electrical conductivity 15 MS/m; thermal conductivity 120 W/(m·K); electr. Resistance 0.066Ω mm²/m.
These flat bars are cut from sheet metal.
Length tolerance +/-2mm.
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service.
This brass flat bar has a material number of 2.0321 and is composed of approximately 62-64% copper and approximately 34-37% zinc. The proportion of accompanying components is approx. 0.5%. The brass flat bar can be processed excellently: it is easy to weld and very easy to soft-solder and hard-solder. In addition, the material has very good cold forming and polishability properties and is very easy to electroplate. CuZn37 has good corrosion resistance: it behaves stably in water and various salt solutions. The material 2.0321 is diamagnetic.
If you are looking for a brass flat bar at a good price, you have come to the right place. With us you can buy brass flat bar and get uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Brass flat bar CuZn37 can be used in a variety of ways: from signs and covers to parts for brass instruments and contact parts in switches and sockets.
Other main areas of application for 2.0321 are:
- furniture fittings;
- Polygraphic devices (matrices);
- bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings;
- automobile construction;
- Electrical engineering;
- Various decorative elements.
The following features distinguish brass flat bar CuZn37:
- Good weldability;
- Very good soft and hard solderability;
- Very good cold forming and polishability;
- Very easy to electroplate;
- Good corrosion resistance;
Evek GmbH Online Shop offers cut brass flat bars in different sizes. We are a reliable brass flat bar supplier and stand for the highest product quality.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Flat bar
- operation area
- Faucet handles; Fittings; Parts for electrical engineering; Building profiles; various shaped turned parts
- Material number
- 8.47 g / cm³
- Thermal conductivity
- 123 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.066 mm² / m
Very fast delivery, top, gladl...
Very fast delivery, top, gladly againReport abuse
Super fast shipping, that's wh...
Super fast shipping, that's what you want, gladly again and thank you very muchReport abuse
Fast and good, thanks!...
Fast and good, thanks!Report abuse