stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Brass sheet 1mm Brass plate 2.0321 CuZn37 Ms 63 Cutting of thin sheet selectable
Brass sheet 1mm Brass plate 2.0321 CuZn37 Ms 63 Cutting thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
This brass sheet has a material number 2.0321 and consists of approximately 62-64% copper and approximately 34-37% zinc. The proportion of accompanying components is approx. 0.5%. The brass plate can be processed excellently: it is easy to weld as well as very easy to soft and hard solder. In addition, the material has very good cold forming and polishing properties and can be electroplated very well. CuZn37 has good corrosion resistance: this is how it behaves in a stable manner in water and various salt solutions. The material 2.0321 is diamagnetic.
If you are looking for a brass plate at a good price, you have come to the right place. You can buy sheet brass from us and get uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Sheet brass CuZn37 can be used in many ways: from the signs to the panels to the parts for brass instruments and contact parts in switches and sockets. Other main areas of application of 2.0321 are:
- Furniture fittings;
- polygraphic devices (matrices);
- Bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings;
- Automobile manufacturing;
- Electrical engineering;
- various decorative elements.
The following features distinguish brass plate CuZn37:
- good weldability;
- very good soft and hard solderability;
- very good cold forming and polishability;
- very easy to electroplate;
- good corrosion resistance;
Evek GmbH online shop offers sheet brass cuts in various sizes. We are a reliable supplier for brass plates and stand for the highest product quality.
- operation area
- Badezimmerausstattungsteile und Sanitärarmaturen; Möbelbeschläge; diverse Dekoelemente; Schilder; polygraphische Einrichtungen (Matrizen); Elektrotechnik; Teile für Blechblasinstrumente
- Material number
- 8.4 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 120 W / (m⋅K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.066 mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 15 m / Ω • mm²
- min. 360 MPa
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.