Aluminum square 30x3-100x4mm aluminum square tube AlMgSi0.5 2 meters
Aluminum square tube 30x30x3-100x100x4mm AlMgSi0.5 square tube 2 meters
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Alu square tube is a versatile rolled metal product. It is used in many industrial sectors. Its advantages are based on excellent technical properties such as easy processing, low weight and the ability to withstand high mechanical loads.
Aluminum square tubes are available in the Evek online shop. You can buy aluminum square tubes in a few clicks from Evek GmbH. We always have current prices. We are happy to assist you and answer any questions.
Square tube made of aluminum is characterized by the following properties:
- light weight. In fact, the main feature that advantageously distinguishes aluminum square tube from stainless steel tube is;
- excellent plasticity. So you can give the aluminum square tube the desired shape;
- high resistance to corrosive media. This extends the areas of application of aluminum square tubes considerably;
- high working temperatures - from -80 to + 120 ° С;
- excellent corrosion resistance. This is extremely durable.
Square tubes made of aluminum can be easily processed and drilled. No welding is required. All that is needed is a stable bolt connection.
Aluminum square tube is used in:
- Railing construction;
- Furniture industry;
- Machine, aircraft and shipbuilding.
To be able to buy aluminum square tubes online, order them directly in our shop or give us a call. We deliver worldwide. We are your reliable supplier for aluminum square tubes and your good partner.
- Square tube
- operation area
- Construction, railing, furniture industry, machine, aircraft and shipbuilding
- Material number
- 2.7 g / cm3
- Melting point
- 658 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 200 - 220 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 34 - 38 m / Ω • mm²
No customer reviews for the moment.