The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Aluminum plate with the material number 3.3535 belongs to the group of aluminium-magnesium alloys. AlMg3 consists of at least 93.8% aluminum and approx. 3.2-3.8% magnesium. The material 3.3535 cannot be hardened and is a naturally hard material. It is characterized by very good corrosion resistance in seawater and in the weather. This aluminum plate also has very good anodizing properties (decorative and protective anodizing) and delivers very good results with all common welding processes (exception - resistance welding).
Aluminum plate 3.3535 is offered at a reasonable price in the Evek GmbH online shop. We have an attractive price for AlMg3 and look forward to your inquiry.
Aluminum 3.3535 is mainly used in apparatus and mechanical engineering. Aluminum plate AlMg3 is in great demand in vehicle (body parts) and shipbuilding. Further possible applications of EN AW 5754 are:
mold making; packaging and containers for the beverage and food industries;
- pressure vessel construction;
- sheet metal parts.
The material 3.3535 is characterized by the following features:
- Not hardenable and naturally hard;
- Very good seawater and weather resistance;
- Very easy to anodize (decorative and protective anodizing);
- Very good suitability for welding.
As a competent supplier, we ship AlMg3 aluminum plates in an uncomplicated and smooth manner. If you need aluminum plate, contact us.