nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Aluminum sheet 1.2-3mm (AlMg3 / 3.3535) aluminum sheet aluminum plates sheet metal cutting selectable desired size possible
- Wnr. 3.3535; EN AW-5754; DIN AlMg3;
- Area of application: Apparatus and mechanical engineering; vehicle (body parts) and shipbuilding; mold making; Packaging and containers for the beverage and food industry; pressure vessel construction; sheet metal parts;
- Properties: cannot be hardened and is naturally hard; very good seawater and weather resistance; very good anodizing properties (decorative and protective anodizing); very good suitability for welding;
- density 2.66 g/cc; melting point 610 °C; tensile strength min. 190 MPa; yield strength min. 80 MPa; elongation at least 8%; Elongation at break min. 12%;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Aluminum plate with the material number 3.3535 belongs to the group of aluminium-magnesium alloys. AlMg3 consists of at least 93.8% aluminum and approx. 3.2-3.8% magnesium. The material 3.3535 cannot be hardened and is a naturally hard material. It is characterized by very good corrosion resistance in seawater and in the weather. This aluminum plate also has very good anodizing properties (decorative and protective anodizing) and delivers very good results with all common welding processes (exception - resistance welding).
Aluminum plate 3.3535 is offered at a reasonable price in the Evek GmbH online shop. We have an attractive price for AlMg3 and look forward to your inquiry.
Aluminum 3.3535 is mainly used in apparatus and mechanical engineering. Aluminum plate AlMg3 is in great demand in vehicle (body parts) and shipbuilding. Further possible applications of EN AW 5754 are:
- mold making; packaging and containers for the beverage and food industries;
- pressure vessel construction;
- sheet metal parts.
The material 3.3535 is characterized by the following features:
- Not hardenable and naturally hard;
- Very good seawater and weather resistance;
- Very easy to anodize (decorative and protective anodizing);
- Very good suitability for welding.
As a competent supplier, we send aluminum plates AlMg3 easily and smoothly. If you need aluminum plate, contact us.
- Material number
- 2.66 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1420-1470 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 15 W / (m K)
- tensile strenght
- min. 190 MPa
- Stretch limit
- min. 80 MPa
No customer reviews for the moment.