nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Aluminum sheet 3mm-5mm plates Al sheets thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
- Length from 100mm to 2000mm
- Areas of application: decorations; Household; Vehicle construction; Manufacture of beverage cans; Aviation.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
The surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The aluminum plate with the material number 3.3535 belongs to the group of aluminum-magnesium alloys. AlMg3 consists of at least 93.8% aluminum and approx. 3.2-3.8% magnesium. The material 3.3535 cannot be hardened and is a naturally hard material. It is characterized by very good corrosion resistance in sea water and in the weather. This aluminum plate also has very good anodizing properties (decorative and protective anodizing) and delivers very good results with all common welding processes (exception - resistance welding).
Aluminum plate 3.3535 is offered cheaply in the Evek GmbH online shop. We have an attractive price for AlMg3 and look forward to your inquiry.
Aluminum 3.3535 is mainly used in apparatus and mechanical engineering. Aluminum plate AlMg3 is in great demand in vehicle (body parts) and shipbuilding. Further possible uses of EN AW 5754 are:
- Mold making;
- Packaging and containers for the food and beverage industry;
- Pressure vessel construction;
- Sheet metal parts.
The material 3.3535 is characterized by the following features:
- not hardenable and naturally hard;
- very good seawater and weather resistance;
- very easy to anodize (decorative and protective anodizing);
- very good weldability.
As a competent supplier, we send aluminum plates AlMg3 easily and smoothly. If you need aluminum plate, talk to us.
Chemical composition (in%)
|at least 93.8||0.4||0.4||0.1||0.5||2.6-3.6||0.3||0.2||0.15|
- operation area
- Shipbuilding; Vehicle construction (aircraft, cars); Electrical engineering (electrical cables, electronics); Packaging industry (packaging and containers); Optics and lighting technology; Architecture and construction
- Material number
- 2.66 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 610 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 140 - 160 W / m K
- Electrical conductivity
- 20 - 23 m / Ω mm²
- tensile strenght
- min. 190 MPa
- Stretch limit
- min. 80 MPa
- min. 8%
- Elongation at break
- min. 12%
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.