stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Aluminum sheet 1mm-3mm plates Al sheets thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
Aluminum sheet 10mm plates Al sheets thin sheet selectable 100mm to 2000mm
- 100% no China imports (watch out for high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Operation area:||Aluminum sheet|
|Tensile strenght:||370-470 N / mm²|
|Hard chrome plating:||Well|
|Density:||2.85 kg / dm³|
|Surface:||smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)|
Due to its high technological, operational and decorative properties, sheet aluminum is now the most popular material in almost all industrial and construction sectors. It is precisely with the properties of this metal and its alloys that engineers, architects and designers are guided in developing new technological developments and projects - aluminum is needed everywhere, including rocket science and the aircraft industry.
Areas of application:
- Mechanical engineering;
- Food industry;
- Fuel industry;
- Manufacture of household appliances;
- Aircraft and shipbuilding, etc.
b - largeur
I - longueur
- operation area
- Shipbuilding; Vehicle construction (aircraft, cars); Electrical engineering (electrical cables, electronics); Packaging industry (packaging and containers); Optics and lighting technology; Architecture and construction
- Material number
- 2.66 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 610 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 140 - 160 W / m K
- Electrical conductivity
- 20 - 23 m / Ω mm²
- tensile strenght
- min. 190 MPa
- Stretch limit
- min. 80 MPa
- min. 8%
- Elongation at break
- min. 12%
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.