stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Aluminum sheet 4mm plates Al sheet metal cutting thin sheet selectable 100mm to 1000mm
Aluminum sheet 4mm plates Al sheets thin sheet selectable 100mm to 1000mm
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Operation area:||Shipbuilding; Vehicle construction (aircraft, cars); Electrical engineering (electrical cables, electronics);
Packaging industry (packaging and containers); Optics and lighting technology; Architecture and construction
|Density:||2.7 g / cm³|
|Melting point:||660.2 ° C|
|Thermal conductivity:||235 W / m K|
|Electrical resistance:||0.0279 Ω mm² / m|
Aluminum sheet is made from high quality aluminum. This metal is relatively soft and tough. It has a high thermal conductivity (235 W / K m) and is a very good electrical conductor. These features allow aluminum to be used for lightweight cables and heat exchangers.
Aluminum can be alloyed with numerous metals. Alloying itself improves or suppresses certain properties. The most important aluminum alloys are aluminum-manganese alloy, aluminum-magnesium alloy and aluminum-copper alloy.
Made-to-measure aluminum sheet is easy to process. Aluminum can be cast, rolled, extruded, welded, soldered and forged. Thanks to its excellent resistance to corrosion, it can even withstand seawater. The metal is very popular in various areas.
Aluminum sheet cutting is mainly used in:
- Vehicle construction (aircraft, cars);
- Electrical engineering (electrical cables, electronics);
- Packaging industry (packaging and containers);
- Optics and lighting technology;
- Architecture and construction.
Among the most important properties of aluminum sheet cutting, the following are to be highlighted:
- excellent resistance to corrosion, even in seawater;
- light weight;
- good formability;
- excellent processing properties;
- can easily be recycled.
b - largeur
I - longueur
- operation area
- Shipbuilding; Vehicle construction (aircraft, cars); Electrical engineering (electrical cables, electronics); Packaging industry (packaging and containers); Optics and lighting technology; Architecture and construction
- Material number
- 2,66 g/cm³
- Melting point
- 610 °C
- Thermal conductivity
- 140 - 160 W/m K
- Electrical conductivity
- 20 - 23 m/Ω mm²
- min. 190 MPa
- min. 80 MPa
- min. 8 %
- min. 12 %
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
No customer reviews for the moment.